Rightway Air Conditioning, LLC Code of Ethics
As an active member of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) we follow their code of ethics:
- Members instill the highest respect for the heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) contracting profession within their communities.
- Maintain strict compliance with all laws, regulations and ordinances pertaining to the HVACR industry and business operations prescribed by federal, state, county and municipal governments.
- Design, install, service and repair heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems in accordance with accepted industry standards.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of proper equipment selection to assure customers of safe, dependable and comfortable performance.
- Ensure that quality, honesty, integrity and good faith are hallmarks of contractors' business practices, including individual contractor sales, advertising, installations and service of HVACR systems.
- Maintain a clean, safe, respectable and well-identified place of business commensurate with the high standards of the profession.
- Increase the safety and efficiency of the HVACR contracting industry by participating in the education and training programs of ACCA.
- Develop the highest quality standards of customer service and nurture long-term relationships with customers.
- Encourage and support business development in which skilled and professional HVACR contractors are empowered to provide high-level services to consumers and end-users.
- Refrain from engaging in any activity defined as cross-subsidization